- Tuitions are program dependent.
- Early registration is highly recommended for reduced tuition fees.
- For year-round programs, the monthly tuition fee is due on the first day of each corresponding month.
- For summer programs, the session-based tuition fee is due on the first day of each session.
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Registration fee is due immediately when the registration form is submitted.
- The deposit is due immediately when the registration form is submitted.
- For year-round programs, the amount of deposit is one month worth of monthly tuition fee.
- For summer programs, the amount of deposit is one week worth of session-based tuition fee.
This money will be held as collateral security and applied on any unpaid fees that may remain due and owing at the completion of a program, any extension or holding over period. The money may also be applied to any damages to the facilities and/or equipment caused by the child, the child’s family, authorized pick up personnel, or vehicles, personal belongings, or pets owned by the personnel mentioned in this clause, or other damages and expenses.
- The deposit must not be applied as the last month/ session’s tuition fee.
- The deposit will be refunded within 10 business days at the completion of a program if there is no open dispute.
- The deposit will be refunded within 10 business days from the effective termination date when a written termination notice is received by RedApple Education Corp at least 30 days prior to the effective termination date and if there is no open dispute.
- The deposit shall NOT be refunded if the number of days from the date when written termination notice is received by RedApple Education Corp to the effective termination date is less than 30 days.
- The deposit will be on hold by RedApple if there are any open disputes.
A late fee of $35 is applied each time when payment is received after 11:59:59pm on the due date.
The RedApple Education Corp reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.